We offer services to motorists dealing with issues touching on licencing by DVLA and the usual types of offence including drink/drug offences in which our in house advocate is regularly instructed.
We also act for those who wish to reapply for their restoration before the formal expiry of any period of disqualification.
Our costs for representation in motoring offences depends on if you plan to enter a Guilty or Not Guilty Plea
• Guilty: from £750 plus VAT
• Not Guilty: from £500 plus VAT
The fixed fee will cover:
1. Considering initial evidence and providing advice on the likely outcome of the case.
2. Preparation for the Hearing
3. Attendance and representation at a single hearing at the Magistrates Court.
The fee will not cover any additional work that needs to be undertaken such as the instruction of witnesses, advice and assistance in relation to a special reasons hearing or advice/assistance in relation to an Appeal, or instruction of expert witness. These will be subject to further costs which we shall notify you of should the need arise.
We do not provide Legal Aid for this work.