Experienced, Qualified Paralegal / Newly Qualified Lawyer - Immediate start
We are looking for an ambitious and driven experienced Paralegal or newly qualified Solicitor/Lawyer to join our litigation team at our central Tunbridge Wells location. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in managing the conduct of litigation matters with minimal supervision.
The successful candidate will be expected to deal efficiently with:
· Handling client matters with minimal supervision
· Dealing with initial client enquiries, including providing advice under our Legal Helpline initiatives
· Assisting Partners and other fee earners with research and drafting
· Marketing, including drafting articles for publication
· Maintaining your own Continuing Professional Development
· The role will also include some dictation, typing and administrative duties, particularly to assist the Senior Partner
Strong legal and practical research skills are essential, together with clear communication skills and strong motivational and leadership abilities. A flair for marketing would be beneficial.
You will be working directly alongside Partner level colleagues and encouraged to develop a major niche role within the firms Litigation Practice.
You will be expected to manage and record your own time and work with our case management system. You will also be expected to work with the accounts team regarding your own matters.
Applications are welcomed from qualified paralegals, chartered legal executives and newly qualified solicitors. A competitive salary is offered for the role with a package of benefits. The firm encourages members of staff to develop their careers through training opportunities.
Please send CV and covering letter/email to our Practice Manager at Colette.firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE