13/05/2020 0 Comments
Restrictions on renting, buying and selling residential property lifted
As of today (13th May 2020) the Government has lifted the restrictions on the "physical" processes involved in renting, buying and selling residential property, with a view to help kick start the housing market. Under the amended Health Protection (Cornonavirus, Restrictions) (England) Regulations 2020 the public are now able to visit:
- Estate or Letting Agents, Developer Sales Offices or Show Homes;
- Residential properties for the purpose of viewing them to buy or rent;
- A residential property to prepare it for moving in;
- A residential property to undertake activities required for the rental and sale of that property; and
- To actually move into the property.
Throughout the current lockdown period our Conveyancing Department has been working to progress as far as possible any sales and purchases that we have been able to assist with. We remain open and are able to continue to assist with any new purchases and sales that may now arise due to the lifting of the restrictions. Why not call us for a competitive quote for your conveyance on 01892 537311 or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org? We undertake instructions from buyers and sellers nationwide.