CONVEYANCING & NON CONTENTIOUS SOLICITOR
Knights Solicitors are delighted to announce the expansion of their highly successful Property Department and seek an experienced Solicitor to join our team. We will be delighted to hear from applicants who meet the following criteria;
· Ten years+ PQE;
· Experience in all aspects of residential property work including sales, purchases, mortgages, re-mortgages, transfer of equity, right to buy, help to buy,
Leasehold and Leasehold enfranchisement;
· Ability to handle a large number of case files with excellent attention to detail;
· Solid experience in Commercial Property work or Agricultural Property work;
· Highly knowledgeable and technically competent;
· Ability to undertake other aspects of non-contentious work including Will drafting, Probate and Lasting Powers of Attorney;
· Applicants with an existing following would be desirable but not essential;
· Excellent track record and references.
There will be opportunity for the right person to progress.
Please send your application to Colette Chapman – Practice Manager at email@example.com or telephone her on 01892 537311 for an
informal discussion before making an appointment.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN