Your Partners in Law
Employment Law has increasingly changed over the years and getting it wrong can cost your business both time and money. We will be by your side every step of the way to provide you with the assurance that your HR advice and procedures are current and compliant with all employment law updates and ACAS codes of conduct.
As retained Solicitors, we advise a number of clients, including many national organisations, on non-contentious employment issues. This involves:
- Drafting and updating written guidance for employer
- Drafting and updating pro forma employment contracts and notices
- Advising on restructuring including redundancies and transfers of undertaking
- Advising on compliance with regulations such as National Minimum Wage
- Advising on Health and Safety at Work Regulations